Through our Employability provision, delivered by SEWS, and as part of our Let’s Grow Programme, we provide activities and events aimed at helping students develop transferable skills and to secure employment.
The aims of Let’s Grow are:
- To enable students to communicate their skills and experiences effectively to a range of audiences from employers to investors
- To actively encourage students to take on opportunities, provided by the institute, to develop and apply a wide range of employability skills
- To provide students with a global outlook, international opportunities and up-to-date analysis of the UK and international job market
- To promote, encourage and reward work-related learning
- To continue to build and create new key partnerships with employers, professional bodies and postgraduate study providers
- To reward students taking ownership of their career development and student-centred interventions.
Throughout their studies at Bloomsbury Institute students have many opportunities to engage with our Let’s Grow events and activities. They also have opportunities to take on roles of responsibility (e.g. PAL Leader, Student Rep, Peer Advisor, or a role within a society).
In order to help evidence their engagement with such events and activities, we provide certificates and enhanced references to students who have engaged regularly during their time with us. The certificates and enhanced references detail all the Let’s Grow events and activities that students have engaged with.
Let’s Grow will create a clear approach to personal and professional development that results in the best possible preparation for students and graduates to achieve their aspirations. Click here to see Let’s Grow Strategic Measures.