If you are a graduate of Bloomsbury Institute, we would love for you to continue your journey with us by becoming an Alumni Ambassador.
By offering support and advice to both our prospective and current students, Alumni Ambassadors play a key role in shaping the direction of our Alumni Network and contributing to the success of our future graduates. This is a volunteering opportunity that will allow you to build connections with fellow alumni and attend and lead on Alumni events. The best part? It works around your time and schedule.
- Offer support to prospective and current students through an online peer to peer platform called Unibuddy.
- Attend and assist with delivering alumni events.
- Raise awareness of Alumni Services.
- Create content for our social media channels and website.
- Attend and assist with student recruitment events in schools, colleges and our community.
- Meet new people and network with other like-minded professionals.
- Build on your self-development and confidence.
- Develop and enhance your transferable skills such as:
- Presentation skills
- Relationship Building
All of which will make great additions to your CV and LinkedIn profile!
This opportunity is flexible and will work around your availability and other commitments. We are happy to accommodate what suits you best!
Send us an email to register your interest.
If you completed your undergraduate degree with Bloomsbury Institute, you will receive a 25% tuition fee discount for our postgraduate MBA and MSc courses. This discount will be applied when you enrol.
Stay tuned for our first ever Alumni Career’s Event, coming later this year! Whether you are just about to graduate, are studying your postgraduate degree or have already ventured into employment – this event is for you. Email below to register, more details to follow.