We are not an awarding organisation.
For information about the University of Northampton’s governance of partnerships, please visit: UK Delivery | University of Northampton
For all higher education providers in the UK, the QAA Quality Code outlines certain Expectations for Partnerships. These are:
QAA Quality Code Expectations
- The academic standards of courses meet the requirements of the national qualifications framework.
- When working in partnership, the awarding organisation retains responsibility for the academic standards of its awards, ensuring that the threshold standards for its qualifications are consistent with the relevant national qualification frameworks.
- The value of qualifications awarded to students at the point of qualification and over time is in line with sector-recognised standards.
- When working in partnership, the awarding organisation retains responsibility for ensuring that academic standards at, and beyond, the threshold level are reasonably comparable with those achieved by other UK providers.
- Courses are well-designed, provide a high-quality academic experience for all students and enable a student’s achievement to be reliably assessed.
- When working in partnership, the awarding organisation retains responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the student’s academic experience from admissions through to outcomes can be considered high quality. The awarding organisation is also responsible for ensuring that enhancement opportunities are available to students.
- From admission through to completion, all students are provided with the support that they need to succeed in and benefit from higher education.
- When working in partnership, the awarding organisation retains responsibility for ensuring that student needs are consistently met.