There are many reasons people choose to further their studies at Bloomsbury Institue. We offer world-class learning with a focus on providing a supportive environment that enables everyone to succeed regardless of their circumstances. Below you will find some of the most common reasons students join our growing community.
We’re consistently ranked highly for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS). Recent results include:
- 2nd in London for overall student satisfaction*
- Our Law Degree is ranked 1st in London for student satisfaction, and 7th in the UK *
- Our Business Degree is ranked 3rd in London for student satisfaction*
- We are also ranked 3rd in London for student satisfaction for ‘Student Voice’, ‘feeling part of a community’, and for our Student Guild*
* excludes specialist and FE institutions. Based on NSS 2022 results.
- Teaching takes place in excellent teaching facilities, you can learn more about them here.
- We offer a Foundation Year with the 2-year Accelerated Degree; no other Higher Education Institute offers students the possibility of gaining a degree in 3 years starting with their GCSEs as their highest set of academic qualifications
- Our Foundation Year is recognised as highly innovative, enabling students to develop a business idea from conception through to having a website ready to launch their product to the market. The journey will prepare you for your Bloomsbury degree as well as the commercial world.
- We are a teaching-first Higher Education Institution; students and enabling their success is what motivates us and what you learn in the classroom is central to everything that Bloomsbury Institute does.
Accessibility and equal opportunities
- Bloomsbury Institute is at the heart of London with unbeatable transport links
- Our Admissions service considers you as a person and not just your qualifications. We offer a number of ways you can show us what makes you unique and prove your potential
- We will always support our students in any way we can. Our Support Service is dedicated to helping our students fulfil their potential and we offer a number of generous bursaries and support programmes including:
Making Futures Possible
- Tailor your course to your needs: we offer flexible ways to study with the option of Accelerating your studies, the addition of a Foundation Year and accessible entry requirements.
- On an accelerated course with a Foundation Year, you can obtain an undergraduate degree in three years, straight from GCSEs, with no A-levels required!
- All our courses are accredited by relevant professional bodies to give you a degree that has a competitive advantage and helps you be business-ready
- We have a very active student community that includes our very own professional Radio Station, and a Law Clinic, that give you the opportunity to gain voluntary work experience
- Bloomsbury has a supportive inclusive learning environment that enables you to overcome future challenges
- The ‘Let’s Grow’ programme is designed around you as an individual student and supports you every step of the way while you study at Bloomsbury Institute