We believe that if you have a disability you should never be at a disadvantage to people who do not have a disability. That’s why we always make sure reasonable adjustments are made for students with a disability and we promise to always do so.
We make reasonable adjustments and appropriate arrangements to teaching including lectures, seminars and workshops, and also exams and assessments.
These adjustments can include:
- Specific examination arrangements
- Provision of additional support for learning (provided through the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA))
- Adjustments to assessment practices
- Adjustments to accommodation arrangements
- Specific access issues such as the use of guide dogs.
You can view our full Disability Policy here.