At Bloomsbury Institute, we want to welcome more students from Latin American countries to our wonderful city. UK higher education offers an attractive, competitive and highly respected opportunity for international students.
What makes London an attractive place to study?
London has a rich history and has been a global centre of business, culture, arts and education for over 2,000 years. There are many reasons people choose to come to London, here are some of the key advantages of choosing to study in the UK’s capital:
- Students can work up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full-time during vacations.
- The 2-year Graduate Visa allows graduates to remain within the UK for 2 years after they have graduated, with full work rights.
- Brazil, Chile and Mexico are on the UKVI “safe country” list , which means that visa processing is quicker than in USA, Canada and Australia.
- London is one of the most exciting cities in the world!
What makes Bloomsbury Institute a competitive place to study?
We are based in Central London with a state-of-the-art campus. Bloomsbury Institute is a tight-knit community at the heart of London’s university quarter, so our students benefit from our dedicated approach, whilst feeling part of a wider student body with access to Birkbeck College’s facilities, inluding its bars and library.
- You will complete your postgraduate degree in just 1 year (as compared to 18 months to 2 years in Australia or Canada).
- Our fees our competitive at £12,000 a year.
- All our degrees have a distinct vocational element to ensure graduates are work-ready and can secure graduate-level employment.
- Preparing students for graduate-level careers. We develop students’ transferrable/employability skills within and outside the curriculum.
The Bloomsbury Institute difference
Students build up their hours on course, for example via Bloomsbury Law Clinic.
Upon graduation, all of our International Graduates recieve £1,000
In the heart of London’s education quarter, with access to Birkbeck’s vast library and resources.
As soon as international students are issued their CAS, they will have access to Student Circus, providing a wealth of vacancies, support, employability courses and resources.
The Student visa entitles students to work 20 hours per week, full-time during vacation, and on graduation they receive a further two-year Graduate visa.
Latin American Enquiry Form
Please provide your contact details and we will get back to you within 48 hours.