In my current role, I oversee the delivery of Accounting and Finance courses at the Bloomsbury Institute. I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and a member of the British Academy of Management.
I am an experienced lecturer, with over 15 years of teaching experience in delivering Accounting and Finance modules to undergraduate, postgraduate and ACCA students. Before joining Bloomsbury Institute, I worked at the University of Hertfordshire and University of Bedfordshire.
I like to read books, academic research, and professional analysts’ reports.
I also love to play cricket, snooker and spend time with friends.
- PhD: Cardiff Metropolitan University UK (In progress)
- PGCE: Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge, UK
- MA: University of Bedfordshire Luton, UK
- MS – Finance: Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad Pakistan
- MBA: University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- B. Com: The University of Punjab Lahore. Pakistan
- ACCA Part-Qualified
Principal Lecturer (Course Leader), Accounting and Finance