The National Student Survey (NSS) is now open to all final year students!
And good news for all that take part – you’ll receive a £20 Amazon voucher.
The NSS closes 30 April 2023.
What is the National Student Survey?
The National Student Survey is an independent, widely recognised survey. It’s completed every year by mostly final year undergraduate students across the UK.
The NSS asks questions relating to your student experience and the quality of your course. All results are made available to everyone on university and college websites and the Discover Uni website.
The NSS is commissioned by the Office for Students (OfS) on behalf of the UK funding and regulatory bodies and is undertaken independently by Ipsos MORI. Ipsos MORI is an independent market research agency, so responses remain anonymous at all times.
Why should I take part?
By completing the NSS you’ll not only help improve the student experience here at Bloomsbury Institute, but you’ll also be providing information for prospective students to choose where and what to study.
Your feedback is pivotal to the way we run Bloomsbury Institute. We’re committed to providing a memorable and life-affirming experience and the direction this takes is ultimately shaped by what you have to say.
Based on feedback over the past year, we’ve introduced a range of new initiatives and developments:
- New Life Coaching sessions from our Director of SEWS
- We partnered with ‘Student Circus’, an employability platform for international students
- We launched a brand new LLB Law and Legal Practice providing students with CILEx academic accreditations
- We expanded our Bloomsbury Law Clinic to increase the number of students who can take part, and to provide advice on wider range of legal issues
- We introduced the Travel Bursary to support eligible students whilst travelling in and out of London
- We also introduced the ’Free Laptop Offer’ to each new Bloomsbury Institute Student
How do I claim my Amazon voucher?
Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll receive an automatic email confirmation from the NSS. Simply email the confirmation alongside your name and LON number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t receive an email confirmation, please email email@example.com with your name, university and student number.
Huge thank you to all that take part!