Enterprise Lecture: How to start a business
Start Time: 11:00 am
End Time: 12:00 pm
Location: Online via Teams
Join us in this year’s first Enterprise Lecture, presented by Business lecturer Graham Ward.
Author of ‘10 Simple Steps to Start a Business’, Graham will explore the essentials of starting your own business, including:
- Laying the foundation for success
- Identifying a business opportunity
- Conducting your market research
- Developing your vision and mission statement
- Customer service and business ethics.