How to Pay
There are two ways to pay for your course: Direct payment or through the Student Loan Company.
We require a deposit if you wish to reserve a place on your chosen course. The deposit is equal to 50% of your first year fees, or the full duration if you’re studying a 1-year top-up course.
You can pay by choosing one of the following plans:
- Pay the balance at least 60 days before the course’s advertised enrolment date to qualify for a 5% discount on the remaining 50%
- Pay the balance by the course’s advertised enrolment date (or the first day of the course);
- Subject to a separate Payment Plan Agreement, pay the balance in up to six equal monthly instalments.
If you wish to pay directly now, please our payment page here.
Student Loans Company
If you’re from the UK or EU, you can apply for a student loan.
To apply for a student loan you’ll need:
- A valid UK/EU Passport
- A UK National Insurance Number
- A valid UK bank account
- A valid email address
- Details of the University and the chosen course
Tuition fees will cover the full cost of your undergraduate course fees. Loans will need to be repaid once you’ve completed your course, but only after you’re earning more than £25,000 a year.
An online student finance calculator is available to provide an estimate of the financial support which may be available.
Full details (including how to make an application) are available through the UK Government Student Finance website.
UK students can make an online application for SLC financial support. This is the easiest and quickest way to apply.
Our SLC Finance Executives are there to help you with advice and assistance. Email them today on: email@example.com