The National Student Survey (NSS) 2021 is now open!
Thursday 14th January 2021
And good news for all that take part – you’ll receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
To complete the survey, head to:
What is the National Student Survey?
The National Student Survey is an independent, widely recognised survey. It’s completed every year by final year undergraduate students across the UK.
The NSS asks questions relating to your student experience and the quality of your course. All results are made available to everyone on university and college websites and the Discover Uni website.
The NSS is commissioned by the Office for Students (OfS) on behalf of the UK funding and regulatory bodies and is undertaken independently by Ipsos MORI. Ipsos MORI is an independent market research agency, so responses remain anonymous at all times.
Why should I take part?
By completing the NSS you’ll not only help improve the student experience here at Bloomsbury Institute, but you’ll also be providing information for prospective students to choose where and what to study.
Your feedback is pivotal to the way we run Bloomsbury Institute. We’re committed to providing a memorable and life-affirming experience and the direction this takes is ultimately shaped by what you have to say.
Whether you want to let us know what’s going well or what areas can be improved, the NSS is the perfect opportunity for your comments.
Based on feedback over the past year, we’ve made a number of changes
- As a response to increased feelings of anxiety due to coronavirus, we expanded our Wellbeing activities to include online sessions such as Managing Mental Health During the Current Climate and Sleep Well.
- We launched a Virtual Reception to ensure you could access support whilst studying from home and speak directly to staff.
- We launched Bloomsbury Radio as a vital source of communication throughout the coronavirus pandemic, to keep you informed and entertained.
- The Student Guild organised cinema trips for students who said they wanted more social outings, followed by online Netflix parties throughout lockdown.
- Based on feedback from 18-19 Get Ahead programme, we created a comprehensive range of online summer courses and sessions, to enable you to learn vital skills for the next year and beyond, particularly during the pandemic.
How do I claim my Amazon voucher?
Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll receive an automatic email confirmation from the NSS. Simply email the confirmation alongside your name and LON number to email@example.com.
If you don’t receive an email confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, university and student number.
Huge thank you to all that take part!