I deliver lectures/seminars to Level 4, 5 and 6 students in a range of Business and Law subjects. These include Contract Law and Consumer Rights, Research Project, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Employability Skills, Working With and Leading People and Marketing Essentials, Employment Law and Tort Law.
I also assist students with their assessments, providing guidance on structure and relevant legal knowledge. I examine students’ presentations and provide final grades and constructive feedback. On a personal level I also provide advice and support to students.
Prior to the completion of my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, I worked as a paralegal for a number of years in numerous departments including criminal, residential and commercial property and family.
My research interests cut across a number of areas within International Commercial Law such as International Investment Law, International Commercial Arbitration and International Commercial Litigation.
- I am a PhD Researcher in Law at Canterbury Christ Church University
- LLB Law, University of Bedfordshire
- LLM in International Commercial and Dispute Resolution Law with Distinction, University of Bedfordshire
- Gemma Rhoden, Chrispas Nyombi et al., “International Business and Human Rights: It time for hard law?” (2016) International Company and Commercial Law Review 27(10), 343-350.
- Gemma Rhoden, ‘Justification for the Creation of a World Investment Court’ (2018) International Company and Commercial Law Review 29(2), 81-94.