Visit us and get a feel of what it’s like to study at our first-class facilities in the heart of Central London!
Keep an eye on this page to hear when our next campus open days will be.
Open days take place at our teaching facilities:
373-375 Euston Road, London, NW1 3AR
Staff will be on-hand to answer any questions you might have about:
- How you can fast-track your degree with our 2-year accelerated programmes in Law (LLB), Business Management, and Accounting & Finance
- Our innovative degrees with a foundation year that enable you to develop your business idea and complete an Accelerated degree in just 3 years – GCSE to Degree in 3 years!
- Beating the cost of living crisis with a Travel Bursary (UK students only) – London at your fingertips
- Laptop scheme – every student is given a free laptop to fight digital poverty
- How our degrees are accredited and how they support your employability ambitions
Find more reasons to choose Bloomsbury Institute here.
If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days, then please get in touch with our Student Recruitment team to arrange a personal campus tour or online chat: firstname.lastname@example.org