Next intake: January 2022
Our degrees including an integrated foundation year are ideal for applicants who have only studied up to GCSE level or who have no formal qualifications.
The foundation year is the first year of your 4 year degree.
It gets you back into learning, builds your confidence and prepares you for studying at degree level.
"I was worried that a lack of qualifications would hold me back, but the foundation year gave me all the skills I needed to complete my degree"
- Ideal for students coming back to education
- Ideal for applicants who have only studied up to GCSE level
- Practical degrees designed for the real world – build your career and your confidence
- Choose to study Accounting and Financial Management, Business Management or LLB Law
- All 4 years, including the foundation year, can be funded via the Student Loans Company
- You may eligible for our travel bursary worth up to £1,090, which covers unlimited free tube and bus travel from Zone 1 – 6
- Our flexible timetabling can help you fit studying around childcare and part-time work