Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Scan a Document
- Go to the physical printer where you want to scan the document (e.g. ground floor Bedford Square printer).
- Press the “Start” button on the printer screen.
- Use your ID card to log into the printer by tapping on the card reader. Alternatively, you can use your PIN number (Provided by IT team) to log into the printer.
After you have successfully logged in, you will see three different options
- To scan, press the “Scan” icon.
- Place the document you want to scan on the “Platen Glass” or in the “Document Feeder”.
- Select the location where you would like your scanned file to be saved (students must select "scan to email") and select the desired features (colour/B&W, file type, resolution, single/double sided, etc.).
- Press the “Start” button to begin scanning.
Your scanned document will be sent to your Bloomsbury Institution email account.