Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Copy a Document
- Go to the physical printer where you want to create a photo copy (e.g. ground floor Bedford Square printer).
- Press the “Start” button on the printer screen.
- Use your ID card to log into the printer by tapping on the card reader. Alternatively, you can use your PIN number (Provided by IT team) to log into the printer
After you have successfully logged in, you will see three different options.
- To copy, press “Device Function”.
- Press the “Copy” icon.
- Place the document you want to copy on the “Platen Glass” or in the “Document Feeder”.
- Select the desired features than press start to begin copying.