Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Check My Attendance Swipe Log
When you tap / swipe your ID card on an ID card reader your swipe is registered in the attendance “Swipe Log”.
- To check your attendance swipe log, log into the TDS Attendance Portal
- Click on the four lines in the top left-hand corner
- Click on swipe log
- View your swipes here by module
- Click the “From” and “To” box to change the swipe log date period.
- Select the date period you would like to check your attendance swipe log for
- Click the tick
- A green tick indicates your attendance swipe location matches your timetable (e.g. you were in the correct class, at the right time, in the right location)
- A red X indicates your attendance swipe location did not match your timetable (e.g. you were in the wrong class, swiped at the wrong time, or you were in the wrong location)