How Clearing works
Clearing can often seem confusing, but we’ve made it quick and simple for you to apply.
Simply call us on 020 7388 8877 and we’ll go through the whole process with you:
- We start by taking your details
- You’re then interviewed by an academic to find out if you have the potential, attitude and skills to study with us
- Our Admissions team will assess your application
- Shortly after, we’ll let you know if you have an offer!
To accept the offer, all you need to do is:
- Log into UCAS
- Click ‘Add Clearing choice’
- Fill in the course we give you over the phone
- Accept the offer
- We’ll then confirm this on our side and it will show as an acceptance on your ‘Choices’ page in Track. Congratulations!